Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ya Gotta Start Somewhere

Family room clean and accounted for. Thankfully, the Christmas decorations are back in the attic. Dog beds have been cleaned and odo-banned. Baseboards have been cleaned - as have the blinds. Who knew blinds could get so filthy? I even cleaned off the outlet covers and the switchplates. Yes, I did! Random to-do: take curtains down and wash.

This has become a prime weapon in my cleaning arsenal:



Behold, the Dyson (Dyswoon!) DC25, all floor vacuum. I have to admit Lovey scored an incredible deal on it. When bargain shoppers marry, sigh....

The Dyswoon is a godsend, especially if you have one of these


a couple of these


and, well, a Lovey.

1 comment:

  1. we have a Dyson DC 14 and LOVE IT! I think we've had it over a year and it is still going incredibly strong. I've never had that happen before. Well, there was one time when we spent $25 at this refurbished vacuum shop and got a Singer (yes, like the sewing machine) vacuum, which had a by-pass motor. The guy told me that is what makes the difference, that the stuff that flows in doesn't really go through the motor. That lasted about 5 years - best $25 I've ever spent. Anyhoooo, the little man died and we were sad and we wasted a lot of money getting a few more dumb vacuum cleaners until we splurged for the dyson. Still thankful...

    ReplyDelete