Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fail!

As you might have noticed, not One Single Post has occurred since last year --- in January. Geez. Epic Fail!

So here I start again FRESH! Lots has happened this year. Lots! The least of which (the least obtainable of which) is that I found my Barbie Dream House. Can't afford it yet, but I'm tackling the declutter thing this year in anticipation of putting our current house up for sale.

First up, clean this out:



and this:



Because the Green Room closet is set to become this:



on a much smaller scale, of course.

I've stepped up the sewing and decorating this year. The sewing machine def needs to be set up all the time.

The goal is to have all of my shoes, purses and accessories all in one half of our master closet. Good freakin' luck to me! I already have a load of stuff in the SS ready for the Goodwill, and I think I'm actually going to try to sell a lot of stuff. My next post will be the first round of Closet Cleanouts - featuring special ocassion J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment